maanantai 28. huhtikuuta 2014

27.4 fist day off, maby





Early in the morning breakfast and same time some new ideas in buffee table, what ideas asked me hotel Confort`s manager three days ago.

Morning 10.00 restaurant Kvartal`s manager came and drive me to lunch in her restaurant.


Manager & tr.                   Mariya                        and restaurant`s Chef        Dima

In Kvartal I will working 1-3.5 Kvartal is new place where you can get large lunch buffee, shusi, pizza, a`la carte and professional bartender service.

After lunch in our company came two others Ladys, hotell Sputnik`s manager Svetlana and my familiar Bella.
They have decided drive out of Volgda with us to historical wood house willage Semenkovo.  


Left Svetlana, bella and Mariya







Some photos of willage and I was grateful to everybody for that trip

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti